In the frame of IPA ADRIATIC CROSS BORDER 2007-2013, Regional Council of Durres in collboration with local and central authorities of the region partners such as Italy, Serbia and Bosnia – Herzegovina, won the right to implement DELMVET project – Developing an efficent locally managed model of Vocational Education and Training, focusing on the post-secondary education.
The overall objective of this initiative is the strengthening of sustaniable economic and social development of the Region through a common strategy of action between the project partners, through the reformation of the VET system (based on the labor market needs and the best practices of the net in the Adriatic region by presenting a pilot model of the post secondary VET system for Durres region, which can be further spread in all the country as an innovative initiative).
The DELMVET project launched and started the reviewed and reformed process of VET system in the other partnerʼs countries by presenting management models that stimulate an essential improvement of post-seconary VET system by:
- Establishing an active regional Network of VET system;
- Harmonizing the VET system with labor market needs;
- Establishing a post secondary VET pilot model within Post-Secondary Education and itʼs integration in the VET regional system.
The published materials reflect the work done by implementing the Work Packages in order to realise the activities and objectives of DELMVET project. The following products:
- Active Adriatic Region VET network;
- Interactive web-page for the Adriatic Region VET network;
- Adriatic Region VET data base;
- Guidelines to carry out Labour Market needs’ study;
- Feasibility study on the locally managed VET system;
- Model of the post-secondary VET system;
- Two classes opened on 2 profiles of post secondary VET system including new curricula, workshops and teachers training;
- Guidelines for curricula preparation and teachers’ training;
- Model of social partners participation;
are the achievements and assessments of the work done by the Projectʼs partners, Cooss Marche Italy, Regione Marche Italy, Chamber of Commerce of Belgrade Serbia, MSC Onlus Sarajevo, B&H under the guidance of the Lead Partner, Regional Council of Durres.
“Developing an Efficient Locally Managed Model of Vocational Education and Training”
International Conference on Post Secondary VET
25 February 2014, at 09.30
Rruga Dytesore, Shkembi i Kavajes,
09.30 – 10.00 Registration and welcome coffee
10.00- 10.30 Welcome by :
– Mr. Alfred Mullaraj – President of Regional Council Durres
– Mr. Roland Xhelili – Prefekt of Durres Region
– Mr. Vangjush Dako –Mayor of Durres
– Managing Authority IPA CBC Program
– Ministry of Education and Sports
– Ministry of Labour
– Ministry of Integration
10.30 – 11.00. The Future Scenarios of VET in Adriatic Ionian Macro Strategy.
(Marina Maurizi – Marche Region)
11.00 – 11.30 Establishment of an Active and Sustainable Regional VET.
Network as a forum for exchange of experience and good practices.
(Francesca Scocchera – Cooss Marche)
11.30- 12.00 Harmonizing the VET system with labour market needs. (Tanja Dijan –
Belgrade Chamber of Commerce)
12.00 – 12.20 Coffee Break
12.20 – 13.00 Establishment of a post –secondary VET pilot model integrated within the
VET system locally managed. Regional Council Durres.
Opening of two programs of Post secondary VET. (Ilia Paluka)
Feasibility Study on the Pilot Scheme. (Stavri Llambiri)
13.00 – 13.40 Presentation of three publications in the framework of DELMVET:
(Ilir Qose – Cooss Marche, Valentino Parlato – IAL Marche)
- Toward a VET cross Border Network in the Adriatic Ionian Macro Region.
- VET and Local Labour Market needs in the Adriatic Ionian Macro Region
- Framework for a locally Managed VET in the Adriatic Ionian Macro Region
13.40-14.00 Vocational Education as a Sustainable Model of Development. (Genci
Kojdheli – National Employment Department).